Monday, October 6, 2008

The Sixth Minnesota National Print Biennial

The Sixth Minnesota National Print Biennial starts tomorrow (October 7th) at the Katherine E Nash Gallery, University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, MN.

The Opening Reception will be on Friday, October 10th from 6-8:30 pm and will include an award ceremony at 7:00 with purchases by the Walker Art Center, The Minnesota Museum of American Art and The Weisman Art Museum, among others.

I will have two works in the exhibition, including my self-portrait I am Fine (below), which is currently being featured on the Nash Gallery's website.I am Fine is also included in the catalog that was been produced featuring a select amount of images from the exhibition. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to interview another artist in the exhibition, and this interview has also been incorporated into the catalog. I have not had a chance to see the catalog yet, but it should be available at the Opening.

Here is some more information:

The Sixth Minnesota National Print Biennial
The Katherine E Nash Gallery
University of Minnesota
Regis Center for Art
405 21st Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455

Exhibition length: October 7th to November 6th
Opening reception and award ceremony:
Friday October 10th, 6:30-8 pm

And as always, both of my artworks included in this exhibition can be found on my website.

No comments: