Friday, February 20, 2009

UltraChorus Photo Shoot

I spent Thursday morning with the band UltraChorus, taking photographs to promote the digital release of their 5 song EP. They are already garnering national attention, as can be seen from their mention on NPR's Weekend America. For those who like their music in material form, UltraChorus has also produced a 7" vinyl.
Have a listen.

(Click on the images for a better look)

Here are a few fun photographs from the digital camera used for part of the shoot. I shot mostly digital to provide quick turnaround for the band. However, due to my preference for film, I also took some color medium format and 35mm B&W which is pending processing.


I will be adding my favorites to the Photography section of my website. So check back soon.

No comments: