Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring 2009 Summary

Spring is turning into summer and so I am taking a moment to review the last few months.

I have been hard at work in my new studio, and completed a new line of cards and two new artworks, Medicine and Needles & Pins. Three more works of art are currently in progress, and should be finished this summer.

I was also fortunate enough to participate in two exhibitions this spring.
I am Fine is in a group exhibition of emerging artists running through May 12th at the Pulp gallery in Omaha.
And opening May 25th, my screen print Manifest Destiny will be at the DeVos Art Museum in Michigan. It is a part of North of the 45th, a regional juried exhibition.


Upcoming is a new edition for Sweet Hair, an exhibition of screen printing that will benefit Locks of Love. Plus much more art and hopefully some traveling.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

ellenm said...

Woot woot for the North of the 45th! Congratulations on the enormity of your success (isn't that fun to say?!). I love the direction your works are taking. Do you think it's in anyway affected by the enormous green wall you're living with in your studio? We have to get together when I'm in Mpls in Aug...